Lollove, recently included in the list of the most beautiful villages in Italy, is a small medieval village in stone, with only 15 inhabitants, 10 minutes from Nuoro.
Surrounded by greenery and rocks of the hinterland Lollove gives you peace and tranquility, and at the same time here you can feel the sense of mystery!
Here, different experiences await you:
- a walk in the Mediterranean flora and the waterfalls
- a cooking workshop, bread and cheese
- a visit to the Lollove House Museum of Traditions
- lunch or dinner in Locanda with products at km 0
- e-bike sport and cultural tour
No property was found with the selected characteristics
We are checking availability for the dates you have entered.
We are performing the requested operation.